Question:
what did Kent Brockman say when Homer dropped coffee on his lap?
2010-06-25 10:51:32 UTC
in the 400th episode "You Kent Always Say What You Want", Homer drops coffee on Kent's lap. He supposedly say a "super swear" which we aren't allowed to hear. Which is it. As far as i know, these words would get me in detention at school:

F*ck
A$$
B*tch
Sh*t
C*nt
the n word
and i don't know about bast*rd
are there ones i am missing, that are even worse than c*nt?

also, when homer says the truth about FOX at the end of the episode, why is he blocked. Is it a joke or is there really a terrible truth about FOX?
Five answers:
Oracle
2010-06-25 11:15:34 UTC
You get to draw your own conclusion. The "super swear" is whatever you want it to be. The "truth" about Fox is part of the joke. Like, it airs on Fox, so why would they air their own dirty laundry? The Simpsons has been making fun of its network since the beginning. Its a very long-running joke.
?
2016-10-06 04:25:58 UTC
Kent Brockman
Aaron
2016-04-12 08:43:53 UTC
Although it's left ambiguous for us to draw own own conclusions, judging by the muffled number of syllables and the 7 words you can't say on TV, probably something along the lines of "**********" or "************" lol
?
2015-07-18 20:27:56 UTC
SX
mrxtreme28