Question:
Who sang the theme song in the final episode of Roseanne? Was it Bonnie Bramlett?
wariopuff
2009-12-11 11:50:59 UTC
John Popper sang the theme song at the beginning of every episode in the last season. And during the series, Roseanne worked with a woman named Bonnie, played by Bonnie Bramlett. She sang in a few episodes of the show including the mother's day episode. She's kind of amazing. In the last episode of Roseanne, a very soulful woman sings the theme song in the last minute. Is that Bonnie Bramlett? I am just now connecting the two voices together. If not, does anyone know who it was? I am a huge Roseanne fan!
Four answers:
pearlene
2009-12-11 12:18:36 UTC
Of all the reruns I watch of Roseanne, I've only seen the last episode once. So I can't recall.

BUT Bonnie Bramlett was one of the hottest singers in the 70's, even though she didn't record much on her own after the Delaney and Bonnie albums. But she sang on sooooo many famous albums and for sooooo many legends that she deserves her own place in the rock n roll hall of fame. She does have a strong soulful bluesy voice. So I'd say your guess is a good one. Even if it ain't so! :D
timoteo
2016-11-14 12:37:03 UTC
Bonnie Bramlett Roseanne
Cira
2015-08-10 09:25:44 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

W C
2014-01-05 13:13:40 UTC
I just found a clip of the singer singing the song on YouTube.com. It's Phoebe Snow.