Question:
TV series..not funny anymore!!!?
conneely1234
2007-05-09 17:06:45 UTC
why aren't there any funny tv series in the uk anoymore. Nothing will beat Only fools and horses (which i'm sure americans will have seen) but the last comedy series which was good was the Royle family. where have they gone?
Seven answers:
Leo Yanez
2007-05-09 17:57:00 UTC
yo im sorry for you but here let me help you out go here
2007-05-09 17:14:54 UTC
Well, thank goodness for The Office and Scrubs! Those are probably the only two funny sitcoms left
thegirlsnextdoor2005
2007-05-09 17:14:26 UTC
I've always wondered, what happened to good 'ole variety shows...starring people with TALENT?

I use to LOVE the Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour.

ANd what about nice, clean family shows like...The Munsters or Addams Family? Corny, but entertaining!
Grand Poobah
2007-05-09 17:23:31 UTC
I'm from the U.S. and I loved Only Fools & Horses. In fact, I love most of the comedies from the U.K.
fuddyduddy
2007-05-10 05:09:53 UTC
The only good show on tv now is Scrubs!The others just seem to disappear or they are so fake it`s not funny anymore!Scrubs is funny and so real!Watch it,thank me later!(JD quote only it`s Call them or something like that)
Evil Little MoFo
2007-05-09 18:57:05 UTC
Americans have just stolen all the awesome shows from the UK (the office, thank god you're here, ect.).
jrsygrl
2007-05-09 17:13:00 UTC
I don't know, but I feel the same way in the US