Question:
Rank your top 5 favorite Comedy shows ever?
Nick
2007-05-09 21:55:44 UTC
Rank your top 5 favorite Comedy shows ever?
Seventeen answers:
This Guy
2007-05-09 22:46:08 UTC
1. Seinfeld

2. Cheers

3. The Office

4. Sanford And Son

5. Entourage
Craig G
2007-05-09 22:57:37 UTC
In no particular order. The Honeymooners, All In The Family, Cheers, Seinfeld and South Park. Honorable mention, Phil Silvers, Monty Python, Sanford & Son, Good Times and Married With Children.
2007-05-10 01:01:22 UTC
1. Fawlty Towers

2. Open All Hours

3. Rising Damp

4. The Good Life

5. Harry Worth
tigers2424
2007-05-09 23:00:46 UTC
My favorites are in order from favorite down.

1. Mash

2. Get Smart

3. Home Improvement

4. All In The Family

5. Sanford & Son
hey you
2007-05-09 23:00:13 UTC
1. Wife Swap (omg!)

2. Survivor (whatever......really..?)

3. Amazing Race (hurry.........UP!)

4. American Idol -- (should be #1)

5. Top Model -- (yikes!)

To be true:

1. Carol Burnett Show

2. All In The Family

3. Happy Days

4. I Love Lucy

5. Seinfeld
2007-05-10 07:34:03 UTC
1. Cosby Show

2. Martin!

3. Fresh Prince of Bel-air

4. My wife and kids

5. Everybody Loves Raymond
rer348
2007-05-09 23:04:57 UTC
The ORIGINAL Saturday Night Live Cast

SCTV, also of mid 70 vintage

Dobie Gillis, because of Maynard G. Crebbs (Gilligan)

All the current animated: Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Beavis and Butthead. But definitely not that Family Guy rip-off, Mr. Dad or whatever (the FBI guy), and that trash where everyone in the house is sex-tweaked one way or the other...can't remember (or won't) it's name.
2007-05-10 09:02:38 UTC
1. Fresh Prince of Bel-air

2. Family Guy

3. Mad TV

4. Futurama

5. Wild N' Out
tonya j
2007-05-10 05:45:43 UTC
I Love Lucy

Andy Griffith (only when Barney is on)

Drew Carey Show

The Golden Girls

Tom and Jerry cartoons/SpongeBob
2007-05-10 02:06:08 UTC
1. Friends

2. Scrubs

3. According to Jim

4. Hope and Faith

5. Still standing
fuzzylilhippiechick
2007-05-09 23:15:53 UTC
In no particular order...

Mash, My Name Is Earl, That 70's Show, Scrubs, Carrol Burnette
Josh D
2007-05-10 05:53:08 UTC
1.South Park

2.SNL

3.Family Guy

4.Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

5.Mind of Mencia
2007-05-09 22:54:57 UTC
probably predictable, but here it is...

1. seinfeld.

2. the simpsons

3. the daily show

4. mind of mencia

5. will and grace
mecarela
2007-05-10 04:37:34 UTC
wayans bros

in living color

amen

the cosby show

a different world.
**Dannitria**
2007-05-10 06:20:40 UTC
sanford and son

parkers

fresh prince of belair

martin

steve harvey
2007-05-09 22:54:48 UTC
in no particular order sienfeld ,fawltey towers,sctv,dobbie gillis and get smart
nightwing47
2007-05-09 22:57:21 UTC
no particular order:

-friends